Multi Nest Box by Gard is ideal for birds to nest in, and roost in during the winter months. This box will encourage many different birds into your garden with its interchangeable entrances. Robins will use the open front option, whereas smaller birds like Blue Tits and also Tree Sparrows will enter through the 28mm hole option. Additionally, the 32mm hole will encourage larger species such as House Sparrows.
- Made from FSC® certified timber
- Interchangeable fronts; 32mm hole and a 28mm hole
- Open front makes this the perfect nest box to attract the widest variety of birds
- Floor removes for easy cleaner
Where to Site
- Shelter from wind, rain as well as direct sunlight: in a North or East direction.
- The front of the nest box should be angled slightly downwards to prevent rain from entering
- When fitting, use a galvanised or stainless screw / nail that will not rust
- If fixing to trees use galvanised wire to tie the box to the trunk or hang it from a branch. Also, make sure you regularly inspect the fittings
- Make sure cats and squirrels cannot get into the box
- Install it high up (at least 2 metres) on a wall or tree