This traditional Seagrass roost and nesting box offers the Eurasian Wren a good place to nestle and helps maintain a population in an area. On top of that, this nesting pouch will often provide birds with a place to hide from the bad weather in winter times. Place this box on a tree or wall, up 2 meters (6.6 ft) high, in a well hidden location covered by dense shrubbery or vines, in a quiet and somewhat sheltered spot ( not directly in the sun or on the rainy side) with a free flight path for the bird.
- mounting hook on the back
- 35 mm (1.38”) diameter entrance hole
- suitable for the Eurasian Wren and other small birds such as members of the tit family
- Product dimensions in cm L 10.2 x W 15.2 x H 26.2
- Material Pine wood and Seagrass
- Gross weight 0.51 kg
- Net weight 0.46 kg